The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
The AD8232 module breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors. Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heart beat.
Ecg module AD8232 is a neat little chip used to measure the electrical activity of the heart
- Operating Voltage – 3.3V
- Analog Output
- Shutdown Pin
- AD8232 adopts double poles high-pass filter to eliminate the motion artifacts and electrode half cell potential.
- AD8232 adopts an operational amplifier that is without using constraint to build a three pole low pass filter, eliminating extra noises
- Rated temp range : 0—-70degree
- Working temp range: -40—–85degree
– Fitness and sports heart rate monitoring
– Portable ECG
– Remote health monitor
– Game peripheral equipment
– Bioelectricity signal collection
- 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.